Certified Organic

Add to Wishlist

Momo Pinot Gris Organic


$NZ 19.99

20 VIP Points
Buy 6 bottles or above and get 5% discount ($NZ 18.99/bottle )

Pure and attractive on the palate, with notes of soft white stone-fruit, allied to a savoury warm hay character. The palate is appealing, with layers of orchard fruit, soft white blossoms, mouth-filling rounded texture and a bright refreshing acidity.

Certified organic grapes were hand-picked and whole bunch-pressed before being naturally fermented with wild yeast. A portion was left on skins for 12 hours. 30% of the blend was fermented and aged in old French oak barriques for three months to give additional texture and complexity. The remaining 70% was fermented in stainless steel tanks.

Organic and biodynamic
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
No dairy products or eggs used during production


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Momo Pinot Gris Organic”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *